Monday, July 27, 2009

Win $25 Credit towards Fall 2009 Purchase

This is just a little contest that I am doing for my customers only. Thanks to a fellow rep in Houston for the idea!! I hope you'll join in the fun and maybe win a little extra cash to put toward that fall wardrobe!

Here's how it works:
  • Email pictures to me at bmiller.kellyskids@gmail.com of your kids wearing their Kelly's Kids clothing by Friday, July 31st @ 5:00 p.m.
  • Include Kids' Names, Kids' Ages, and a Brief Description of the Photo
  • Preferably Spring 2009 clothing, but not required
  • I will post pictures on my blog http://kellyskidswestgeorgia.blogspot.com on Monday August, 3rd for voting to begin
  • Voting will stay open for one week
  • The person who sent in the photo receiving the most votes by 5:00 p.m on Friday, August 7 will win a $25 credit toward Fall 2009 Kelly's Kids purchases!


No comments:

Post a Comment