Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kelly's Kids Photo Competition

It is now time for my 2nd ever Kelly's Kids Photo Competition. The first was a lot of fun so, I'm hoping many of you will participate and have a chance at winning a $25 credit toward 2010 purchases!!

Here's how it works:
  • Email your pictures of your kids in their Kellys Kids Clothing to bmiller.kellyskids@gmail.com by Friday,January 22nd @ 5:00 p.m.
  • Include Kids' Names, Kids'Ages and a Brief Description of the Photo
  • Preferably Fall 2009 clothing, but not required
  • I will post pictures on my blog kellyskidswestgeorgia.blogspot.com on Monday,January 25th for voting to begin
  • Voting will stay open for one week.... Get as many of your friends, family, etc as you can to vote for your picture!!
  • The person who sent in the photo receiving the most votes by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, January 29th will receive a $25 credit toward Spring 2010 purchases!!
I'll hope you'll participate in the fun, and I can't wait to see the pictures of your kids in their Kelly's Kids clothing!! Happy Voting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment